The focus of O-T-S is the development and delivery of training programs for electric power system operations personnel.
Southwest 2011 OutageThe Dynamics of Disturbances class has been updated to include a detailed description of the 9/8/2011 Southwest outage.
George Carlin Quotes
1. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
2. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
3. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
4. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
5. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
6. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
7. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
8. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
9. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
10. One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
11. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
12. If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
13. If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
14. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
15. Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?
16. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
17. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
18. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?